Hello! I hope you had a great Christmas. Here are some of the cool things I’ve found recently.
Have a great day!
Hello and Happy Monday! I hope it’s a good one for you. Here’s some really interesting stuff I’ve found over the last few weeks.
That’s all for today, and I hope you have a great day and a great week!
Hi! It’s definitely time to share some of the cool things I’ve come across over the last few weeks on the internet. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
That’s all for today, and I hope you found something you needed!
Hello and Happy Friday the 13th! I’m back with more cool things I’ve found on the internet. I hope you enjoy them!
That’s all for today, and I hope it’s a good one!
Hey there! I hope this week has been treating you well. I’ve found some pretty cool things for this edition of Around The Internet, and it’s pretty photo heavy this time. Enjoy!
That’s all for today, and I hope it’s a good one for you!
Hello! I hope everyone’s doing great. Here’s some of the things I’ve come across lately that I thought were really cool.
That’s all for today, and have a great Monday!
Hey there! I’m having a pretty good weekend so far, and there’s been a lot of podcast listening, reading and crocheting. I wanted to take the time to share some of the really interesting reads, photos, and recipes I’ve come across lately.
That’s all for today, and I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!
Hello and happy Friday! Here’s this month’s edition of some interesting stuff I’ve come across on the internet.
I’ll leave it there, and have a great Friday everyone!
Hey everyone! It’s time for another round of around the internet, where I share the cool things I come across.
- I have a tendency to procrastinate, and this could be why. Either way, it’s an interesting read.
- I really liked this write-up about deep brain stimulation.
- As someone who goes to book signings but never knows what to say, this was actually pretty helpful. It’s easier with some authors than others, though.
- I LOVED this essay about unlikable heroines in the Psy-Changeling series.
- We now have pictures of black holes, and THEY ARE AMAZING. Seriously, they are. I’m shouting because I’m excited. Science is really, really cool.
- These photos of Mount Fanjing are really cool.
- I was really sad to see that the Notre Dame Cathedral caught on fire. I really liked this write-up about the blogger’s trip to Paris.
- Speaking of travel: going to Salem would be pretty cool.
- Now that I think about it, I never visited the school library all that much, but libraries are definitely important. I’m sad to see that some schools are eliminating school librarians.
- I love the library extension for Chrome, and it’s been a lifesaver! Since I’m trying to be really picky about what books I’m buying in print, it’s been insanely useful to see which books are available at my library.
- This post really hit home, and it made me really, really miss my grandma.
- We’re going to be seeing a lot of adaptations on Netflix.
- As someone who’s read and written fanfic off and on for about 15 years, I wholeheartedly agree that it can help make you a better writer.
- I’m not going to be moving anytime soon but moving is a great time to sort through them. I like the idea of packing them in clear storage boxes. That’s a pretty genius idea.
- Who knew that Stanley Kubrick at 17 was such a great photographer?
- Semi-Related, in the photography sense: these California poppies are really pretty.
- Also related: Deer In Japan! Now I want to watch Bambi.
- I freeze ginger, but I never thought to freeze tomato paste or citrus.
- This week in shopping: Softest Touch Swing Tee|Perfect Sleeve Draped Swing Top|Scoop-Neck Swing Tee
- This week in shopping continued: I have them in pretty every color…except for white, because that is one color I refuse to wear. They’re really comfy tops
Hey there! We’re back with another round of some interesting reads and recipes I’ve come across recently. Enjoy!
- This read about gay sex in YA was a really interesting read.
- I think being creative is pretty important! Here are some cool ways to add creativity to your life.
- I liked this article about the invisibility of older women.
- I never find anything interesting in the books I come across.
- Want to know the secrets of an art thief? Here they are.
- I don’t exercise a lot, but when I do, it tends to be for shorter periods of time. Mostly because I’m out of shape, and I can only handle 10 to 15 minutes at a time before I get tired, but maybe I’ve been onto something this whole time.
- Seeing these castle hotels in the U.K. really make me want to travel!
- Speaking of travel, Salem seems like a pretty cool place to go to.
- A silent reading party sounds intriguing but a little nerve-racking.
- Working in a photo lab has to be interesting and a little weird. Can you imagine the pictures they’ve seen?
- If you grew up in the 90’s, you’ll probably love this list put together by Buzzfeed.
- You know it’s Lent when fish sandwiches starting popping up at every fast food place. Here’s a history on that, if you’re interesting.
- Does anyone else have a love-hate relationship with self-checkout?
- Here are some really cool photos: Frozen Lakes|I don’t think I’ve ever seen photos this interesting
- Now that I think about, trade schools were never pushed when I was in high school.
- As much as I love books, I’m totally fine with not keeping them.
- Are we sure this is a bookstore and not a library? Either way, it’s pretty cool.
- Let’s be kind to others, we never know what they might be going through.
- Here’s a list of 10 podcasts to check out if you’re in a reading slump.
- Recently, I’ve made: Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole|Slow Cooker Guinness Pot Roast|Chicken Tamale Casserole|Salmon Teriyaki|Dr Pepper Pulled Pork|Irish Guinness Beef Stew
That’s all for today, and I hope you have a great weekend!