Hello sunshines! I’m back with some of the cool things I find on the internet. I hope you enjoy the links below.
That’s all for today, and have a great week!
Good morning! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these and thought it was time to share some of the really cool (and frustrating) things I’ve found on the internet. Enjoy!
- This essay by Doug Emhoff is beautiful.
- If you want to read every inaugural poem, here you go. I was surprised to see that there were fewer than I thought.
- Here’s a list of 52 products that have appeared on Shark Tank. I didn’t realize Bottle Bright appeared on the show, and it’s the only one of these products that I’ve heard of (and used) but I can attest that it is absolutely awesome.
- This week in frustrating book news: clashing over voting rights history. I’m not surprised but also frustrated that we’re still dealing with this.
- On a happier note, one day I’d love to go to The Free Black Women’s Library.
- This is a pretty solid list of baking essentials.
- Baking, Part Two: More on cocoa powder.
- Elephants are amazing.
- As someone who procrastinates, I thought this article was helpful.
- Photo Corner: Ice In The Sahara Desert|Perfectly Timed Photos|Nature Dioramas|Fully Stocked Felt Pharmacy|Mixed Media Lace|Hot Dogs As Art
- The life of a cup of coffee.
- If you’re like me, and you’ve pre-ordered Amanda Gorman’s book, then you might like this list of poets to watch.
- Scrapbooking through mental illness.
- The pandemic is changing all of us. Even though my routine hasn’t changed, I feel like I have more aches and pains than the before times. Or maybe it’s just me getting older.
- Ovens are magical and have many uses besides cooking.
- State parks are cool. Maybe, one day, when all of this is over, I’ll find myself in of these parks.
- Everyday objects as art!
That’s all for today!
Enjoy your day,
It’s hard to believe that 2020 is over. So far, it’s been the longest and shortest month, and January isn’t even over! On the plus side, it’s not 2020 anymore, and I’m finding a lot of really cool things to share with all of you. As usual, take a look at the links below, and hopefully, you’ll find something that you really like!
That’s all for today, and I’ll be back soon!
Hi! We’re back with another edition of Around The Internet, where I share the interesting things I find on the internet. Enjoy!
That’s all for today, and have a great week!
Hi! Well, I didn’t think I’d be sharing some of the cool stuff I’ve found so soon, but here we are. I hope you find something that catches your interest from the links below.
- I’d say hugs are pretty important.
- I know Halloween is long over, but I want to make spooky dollhouse mansions!
- Somewhat related: 10 horror podcasts to listen to. I wholeheartedly agree with the recommendations of Lore, Welcome To Nightvale, and The Black Tapes. They’re all amazing!
- Photo corner: Butterfly Murals|Digital Collages|What If Photos|Squirrels!|And now, the weather|Funny Pictures|Lake Baikal Ice Formations|1930’s Mickey Mouse|A Beautifully Detailed Dollhouse|Some historical photos|Landscape Photography
- If you’re feeling anxious- and you’re not the only one, by the way- here are some books to check out.
- If you want to make your own art studio, these tips might help.
- This was a trip down memory lane. Technology has changed a lot!
- Anyone else want to go to a whale-watching museum in Norway?
- This week in cats are weird: cat beds.
- What I should have worn to my mother’s funeral. This was interesting and a little heartbreaking, all at the same time.
- It’s weird, but just reading this list of 10 happy songs made me happy!
- This is why we sigh. Anyone else been doing a lot of sighing lately, or is it just me?
- I have a hard time taking a compliment.
- It’s sad that so many people are struggling to put food on the table.
- It’s amazing what you can do in 11 minutes.
- 2020 in pictures. It’s been a year.
- Sometimes, I can’t comprehend how few beds there in hospitals.
- Kids are amazing.
- How close is too close?
- We are lucky to have Dolly Parton.
- These portraits are absolutely beautiful.
- And to end things on a good note, here are some of the good things that have happened this year.
That’s all for today, and I’ll see you next time,
Hi! It’s been a while. It’s like I’ve disappeared from this little corner of the internet I call home…because I have disappeared. I just haven’t been in a blogging or reading mood the last few months. It feels like it’s been ages since I’ve picked up a book, or thought about blogging. Honestly? I lost motivation and interest for a while. That and school has kept me a little bit busy. But here I am, looking at drafts of posts that have been hibernating for months, so my apologies that many of these links are months old at this point. I still hope you find something interesting from the links below.
That’s all for today, and enjoy your week!
I hope you’re having a great week so far! This is a really long one, but I just had too many cool things to share and I wasn’t willing to leave anything out. As always, take what you need and I hope you find something cool.
That’s all for today, and I hope you have a good one,
I’m back with another edition of Around The Internet, where I share really cool stuff I find on the internet. I feel like I have some good ones this week, but as always, take what you need!
That’s all for today, and have a great weekend!
It’s definitely time for another round of around the internet. It’s been a hard few weeks in the world, and I don’t know what to say. There’s a lot I need to do to both educate myself and be a more active supporter of #blacklivesmatter. Being passive is no longer enough, and we all need to be better and do better. I hope you find what you need below. Learn, take the time to listen, and stand up for those need it.
Have a good day,
Hi! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy right now. If you need something to take your mind off things, I hope the links below help.
That’s all for today, and stay safe and healthy out there.