Hi! It’s been a while. It’s like I’ve disappeared from this little corner of the internet I call home…because I have disappeared. I just haven’t been in a blogging or reading mood the last few months. It feels like it’s been ages since I’ve picked up a book, or thought about blogging. Honestly? I lost motivation and interest for a while. That and school has kept me a little bit busy. But here I am, looking at drafts of posts that have been hibernating for months, so my apologies that many of these links are months old at this point. I still hope you find something interesting from the links below.
- Breonna Taylor, as told by her mother.
- Who’s going to take over the Food Timeline?
- Speaking of food…12 women cookbook authors who changed how we eat. This book looks pretty cool.
- I don’t know why but these photos make me think of my grandparents.
- I absolutely love this life-sized Totoro! If you haven’t seen My Neighbor Totoro, I recommend it!
- Here are some ways to help out the USPS.
- I agree that bookstores are really important.
- Photo Corner: Well-Timed Photos|Earth Is Magical|Neon Signs Made From Spray Paint|The West Coast Is On Fire|National Parks In The Fall|Really Cool Underwater Photos|Nature Is Amazing|A Lace Mural|Really Satisfying Pictures
- This house looks pretty cool!
- Searching For Ona Judge. I loved reading this.
- Here are 8 manga with environmental themes to check out.
- Need to donate some books? Here are some ways to do that during COVID.
- Ursula K Le Guin’s house is really cool!
- I would stay in this bubble pod in a heartbeat.
- Here’s why farms look like circles.
- My love of baking is so weird, considering I’m more of a savory person than a sweets person. But I’m on board with savory desserts.
- This list of YA epistolary novels would have been helpful over the summer when I was trying to find an epistolary novel to read for English. I’m glad I went with Illuminae, though Code Name Verity was a contender.
That’s all for today, and enjoy your week!