I hope you’re having a great week so far! This is a really long one, but I just had too many cool things to share and I wasn’t willing to leave anything out. As always, take what you need and I hope you find something cool.
- Here are some cats sleeping in some really weird positions.
- We are living in some weird times, and taking care of yourself is really important.
- On a related note, here are some signs of depression.
- I LOVE this article about the King Arthur Baking Company. Their flour is the only one I use, and they are always the first place I go when I need to bake something.
- Have you read In Defense Of Our Teachers? It’s a great read if you haven’t.
- Photo Corner: Red Sprites|Rainbows In Hummingbird Wings|A Forest Through The Seasons|Really Cool Miniatures|Cats Are Weird|Ballpoint Pen Portraits
- I would like all of the bookish paper things please.
- I hate to say it, but I did not know what all of the sides on my grater did.
- I can go through a lot of strawberries, and I loved seeing how this test of different ways to store them worked out.
- Need to outrun a dinosaur? Here’s how.
- This essay by John Lewis is absolutely beautiful.
- And this story from someone in Beirut was heart-breaking.
- If you need a long read this week, this one from the Marshall Project is a great one.
- Why we’re all baking right now.
- Some animals are a lot bigger than I thought they were!
- I am totally guilty of comparing myself to others, which is probably why I liked reading this so much.
- These gas stations are like nothing I’ve ever seen…but I would love to see them in person!
- If you want the most haunted mansion in Ireland, here’s your chance.
- Related: Here’s your chance for a mansion in Montana.
- I feel like we all did really weird things when we were kids.
- This is a really cool dollhouse!
- Animals social distance too!
- How to freeze tomatoes. I never knew you could freeze them!
- There is a lot going on in Belarus right now.
- I loved reading these stories people share about their parents.
That’s all for today, and I hope you have a good one,