I’m back with another edition of Around The Internet, where I share really cool stuff I find on the internet. I feel like I have some good ones this week, but as always, take what you need!
- Why YA appeals to me as an adult reader.
- 1000+ Black-Owned Etsy Shops.
- I love these illustrations of white light on black paper.
- Photo Corner: Photos Of The Milky Way|Mekong Delta Lily Harvest|Color Photos Of Moorfield House In Lancashire|Trees Growing Through Cars
- Here are some ways to get out of a reading slump.
- These retro motels are pretty cool!
- Outdoor art in Detroit.
- This is a great list of reasons to wear a mask!
- Who knew penguins had such complicated love lives?
- The idea of an underwater museum is both really cool and really creepy!
- If you haven’t seen The Babysitter’s Club on Netflix, you should! This interview with Momona Tamada was a great read!
- Related: Reasons why The BSC on Netflix is better than the books.
- When your favorite author says something that is just so completely wrong.
- I loved seeing the transit system in San Diego in the 1970’s. The buses look so different compared to now!
- Have you seen NASA’s time-lapse video of the sun? If not, you can see it here.
- Some long reads that are worth it: Can Domestic Abusers Keep Themselves Accountable When No One Is Watching|My Body Is A Confederate Monument|A Second Surge Of Coronavirus
- Confederate statues were never completely about preserving history.
- 6 Literary Board Games To Keep You Busy.
- This really makes me want to visit Canada one day!
- These nature illustrations make me want to have a Studio Ghibli marathon!
- How books help us with times of transition. Books really are magical and life-changing.
- I was truly saddened to hear that John Lewis passed away. On a related note, I loved reading what Barack Obama wrote about John Lewis.
That’s all for today, and have a great weekend!