Good morning! It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these and thought it was time to share some of the really cool (and frustrating) things I’ve found on the internet. Enjoy!
- This essay by Doug Emhoff is beautiful.
- If you want to read every inaugural poem, here you go. I was surprised to see that there were fewer than I thought.
- Here’s a list of 52 products that have appeared on Shark Tank. I didn’t realize Bottle Bright appeared on the show, and it’s the only one of these products that I’ve heard of (and used) but I can attest that it is absolutely awesome.
- This week in frustrating book news: clashing over voting rights history. I’m not surprised but also frustrated that we’re still dealing with this.
- On a happier note, one day I’d love to go to The Free Black Women’s Library.
- This is a pretty solid list of baking essentials.
- Baking, Part Two: More on cocoa powder.
- Elephants are amazing.
- As someone who procrastinates, I thought this article was helpful.
- Photo Corner: Ice In The Sahara Desert|Perfectly Timed Photos|Nature Dioramas|Fully Stocked Felt Pharmacy|Mixed Media Lace|Hot Dogs As Art
- The life of a cup of coffee.
- If you’re like me, and you’ve pre-ordered Amanda Gorman’s book, then you might like this list of poets to watch.
- Scrapbooking through mental illness.
- The pandemic is changing all of us. Even though my routine hasn’t changed, I feel like I have more aches and pains than the before times. Or maybe it’s just me getting older.
- Ovens are magical and have many uses besides cooking.
- State parks are cool. Maybe, one day, when all of this is over, I’ll find myself in of these parks.
- Everyday objects as art!
That’s all for today!
Enjoy your day,