I thought I’d do another one of these, since I had a lot of fun putting the last one together. I’m not sure how often I’ll be doing these, but probably when I have a bunch of really cool things I want to share.
- I loved this list of bookish things one should do by the ripe old age of 35.
- I really need to check out some of these books about Tudor England. As much as I love the time period, I haven’t read a lot of books on the subject, and it’s been a while since I’ve read anything relating to Tudor England. This list seems like a good starting point.
- This article about tampon use in America is a pretty interesting read.
- I do love a good one-hit wonder, so this playlist should be fun to listen to.
- I loved seeing these perfectly-timed photos.
- And I’m also feeling some ’90’s nostalgia.
- I’m always looking for new podcasts to listen to, so this list could be a great place to start. I’ve been listening to My Favorite Murder a lot, but it’s been a while since I’ve found a new podcast that actually sticks.
- So…apparently I never knew that the vegetable drawers in my fridge had humidity control, so this was pretty informative. Actually, it’s not that I didn’t know, because I always noticed that part of it, I just never knew it was to control humidity.
- I’m going to have to make these cherry chocolate chip cookies before it gets too hot to make cookies.
- Same goes for this pulled pork cornbread casserole.
- Potato wedges also sound good. As does this roasted red pepper and pecan pesto. And while I’m at it, this cream cheese pound cake looks really good.
- Apparently, I’m hungry, because I’m in the mood for some lemon pancakes.
- After I finish eating the stack of blueberry sour cream pancakes I made. They are so good, it’s not even funny.
- I think I’ll finish all of the food with some lemonade. This lemonade recipe is really good, and it makes me wish I could get the lemons from the tree at my grandma’s house.