Hi! I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy right now. If you need something to take your mind off things, I hope the links below help.
- The toll during Covid-19, in pictures.
- Zookeepers at Paradise Park are self-isolating to take care of the animals.
- Penguins are exploring Shedd Aquarium!
- This rotating kaleidoscope is really cool.
- This art museum for gerbils was worth looking at.
- Photo Corner: 1950’s Cocktail Dresses|Kitchens Over The Years|The Cliff House|Zoom Photobombs
- I love this idea of making project bags for future crochet projects!
- Has anyone else seen this weatherman doing the weather with his cat?
- I would love to see this building in Indonesia. It’s beautiful!
- Want to learn a new skill? One of these books might help.
- These items make me want to have enough space to have a reading nook!
- I haven’t been in a reading mood for the last few weeks but it’s okay to be a bookworm that’s not reading right now.
- If you like audio dramas, you might like reading about the history of the audio drama.
- I’m glad I’m not the only one reading cookbooks like any other book.
- Looking for some sci-fi podcasts to listen to? You might want to check out this list. I’ve only listened to Within The Wires but I highly recommend it!
- If you need a bookish care package, this list is worth checking out.
- As a 33-year-old, this list made me feel pretty old.
- This church-turned-poetry shop is really cool!
That’s all for today, and stay safe and healthy out there.