I feel like I’ve been doing these a lot more frequently than once every month or so, but there are too many cool things not to share.
Like this little statue. I saw it when I was walking into my building a few weeks back, and I keep meaning to share it because I think it’s cool. Expect the unexpected and take what you need from the links below.
- Brittany Smith lost her Stand Your Ground hearing.
- How to reward yourself without spending money.
- I didn’t realize the Sunday scaries were a thing.
- Here’s a cool history of Hollywood backdrops.
- Who knew embroidered photographs could be so cool?
- Photo Corner: 1950’s Interior Design|Really Cool Optical Illusions|Top 50 Photographs From Around The World|Maria Snoeys-Lagler With Celebrities|Really amazing animal x-rays|Aerial Ocean Photography|Underwater Photography
- I really liked this interview with Stacey Lee about Asian-Americans in YA historical fiction. I’ve only read Under A Painted Sky, but I really recommend it!
- Related: I loved this interview with Jenny Han.
- These tarot cards are pretty cool!
- I feel like I’m a unicorn here, but I have no problem getting rid of books on my shelves. As much as I want to keep every book I buy, I just don’t have the room.
- I want all of these bookish things from Etsy.
- I loved reading about the spy next door.
- This death threat quilt made me both sad and angry, because people can be terrible. But it’s also so important to read.
- I’ve had the exact same questions about Hogwarts for years.
- This blog post about the Krewe Of St Anne was absolutely beautiful.
- I don’t have kids, and I don’t plan on having any, but if anyone had done this with me as a teen, I feel like it would have helped a lot.
I hope you find something that will help you get through today, and have a great week!