Hey there! I hope this week has been treating you well. I’ve found some pretty cool things for this edition of Around The Internet, and it’s pretty photo heavy this time. Enjoy!
- Get ready for a ton of really cool photos: Forests are pretty amazing|Really cool aerial photography|20 Iconic Photographs And The Cameras That Took Them|Hummingbird Wings Are So Pretty|Really Cool Manmade Patterns
- Female lions are in charge of the pride. Lion family dynamics are pretty interesting.
- Until I actually started reading this article, I actually pictured bathtubs full of mustard.
- It is pretty hard to not use a microwave.
- These Harry Potter planters make me wish I were a plant person.
- I can definitely relate to some of the things in this discussion post about YA reading slumps in a lot of ways…the older I get, the harder it is for me to read stuff that isn’t YA.
- Here’s some more cool photos: a Conch-Shell Graveyard|Photos from 1930’s L.A.|These stairways are pretty cool|Vintage Hotel Rooms|Twilight is a magical time of day
- It’s cool to see what people- especially celebrities- wear to airports.
- One of the many reasons I love libraries is they’re a great place to stay cool.
- As much as I love true crime podcasts, it’s also important to remember that the people and families mentioned are real people.
- There are too many books to read to keep reading books I’m not into. I’m definitely in favor of not finishing books.
- People will do anything for a great photo, including going into toxic water.
- Staying here would terrify me, but it looks pretty cool.
- I have to give props to the people who work in hospice and palliative care.
- On a related note, having a When I Die Folder is very interesting.
- On a somewhat happier note, I want all of these stickers.
- I love these photos of Toni Morrison. We lost one of the good ones.
That’s all for today, and I hope it’s a good one for you!