Hello and happy Friday! Here’s this month’s edition of some interesting stuff I’ve come across on the internet.
- It looks like the universe is expanding faster than scientists thought.
- I do like a good audio book, and this article really makes you think about how they’re produced.
- If you want to take a quick online writing course, these classes look pretty cool.
- I’ve done a little bit of hand lettering, but these books look really good. So good, I requested three of them from the library.
- As long as this person is happy with what their house looks like, that’s all that matters. It’s not my style at all, but it’s interesting to look at.
- I feel like I need this dictionary. I can’t keep up with all of the slang.
- I can’t imagine growing up in a cult.
- Can anyone else believe Danielle Steele has 179 books out?
- Not that I need more yarn but I’d love to try out at least one of these yarn subscriptions.
- NPR has a really interesting article about renting to the extreme.
- Also interesting was the stolen kids of Sarah Lawrence.
- I’ve never been to an estate sale but they can probably tell you a lot about people.
- Here are some podcasts to check out if you like superheroes.
I’ll leave it there, and have a great Friday everyone!