So, I thought I’d recap the month of June, blogging wise. I’ve seen it on a couple of book blogs I follow, and I kind of like the idea.
So, I’ve read and reviewed 18 books in the last month. I’m not going to link to every single book, but you can find all of my book reviews in the 2012 archives. Just scroll down to June.
I’ve also done all the Top 10 Tuesday posts for the month of June, and I have to say, I’m so glad I decided to participate. I tend to read books for fun, think about it on a pretty superficial level and leave it at that. But it does get me to think about what I’m reading in an interesting, fun and different way. Plus, I’ve found some cool blogs because of it, and it’s interesting to see how the lists are similar to or are different from my own list.
And reading! I’ll be reading, of course. Here’s what I plan on reading this month:
- Cinder. I’m almost done with it, so a review should be coming in the next week or so.
- Awakening by Karice Bolton. Another book I’m almost done with, but I’m not in any hurry to finish it.
- The First Queen Of England: The Myth Of Bloody Mary by Linda Porter. It’s definitely interesting, and one I need to finish soon.
- An Abundance Of Katherines by John Green. I’m currently on a John Green kick, especially after reading Looking For Alaska.
- Supernaturally by Kierstan White. I need to finish this one this month, because the next book, Endlessly, comes out later this month.
Those are just a few of the books I’m reading right now, but there are definitely more books that are just waiting to be read, so expect the normal level of reviews I’ve been doing all year. Oh, and my reading challenge goal keeps going up. I started out the year with 115, and I’ve since increased it to 200 books. It might change again, but I should probably wait a while before I do that.
And as usual, I’ll keep talking about music, podcasts and more! Here’s a great month, full of fun things!