Today’s post is about the 5 shows I’m glad I watch. They are in no particular order.
- NCIS: I’m so glad I “discovered” this show back in January. There a lot I like about the show- from the character relationships to the dialogue to the characters in general, it’s on my must-watch list.
- Once Upon A Time: It’s done by the same people who did lost, and I really like the show. Plus, there are random things that end up on the show, and it’s interesting to see what they are every week.
- House: I wasn’t sure about what it would be like with Cuddy gone, but it’s starting to get back to the show I love. The last season or so, it got a little weird. But it seems to be getting back on course.
- Pan Am: It’s fun, and while I don’t usually watch the retro/period piece t.v. shows, this one got my interest. It’s interesting to say the least, and I do like the fact that one of the girls is a spy.
- Grey’s Anatomy: It’s another show that got a little weird for me, but at least no one’s having hallucinations about a dead fiancee that they’re having sex with. The character relationships are interesting, not to mention complicated, and there’s always something crazy happening.
So, some are new, some are old, and another, while not new, is new to me! I’ll be glad when everything is back to it’s regularly scheduled programming, because I’m getting tired of re-runs. Maybe I should start watching the food network again…