Hello! I hope everyone is doing okay and staying healthy. The last few weeks have been really weird and full of so much change. Hopefully, you’ll find what you need from the links below.
- I really liked reading about the industry of crispy.
- This is what happens when you don’t get enough sleep.
- These watercolor landscapes are really pretty.
- On a related note, here are some sketchbooks with really cool landscapes.
- I loved the American Girl books as a kid, and I still have the Molly books on my shelf!
- I never really thought about why so many scary books were set in Maine.
- Here are some ways to build some healthy habits.
- Photo Corner: Photos From The Spanish Flu Of 1918|Frozen Lake Waves|Icebergs From Underwater|Wildlife Photography|
- These national park review posters made me laugh.
- I’ve been using a gratitude journal this year, and if I keep it going next year, I might make my own.
- Dolphins return to Venice Canals.
- How fear can spread.
- Disasters can also bring out the best in people.
- Since the state of California is now sheltering in place, now would be the perfect time to scrapbook.
- If you’re in the mood for some horror fiction podcasts, here’s a few to check out. I’ve only listened to Lore but it is amazing, and I highly recommend it.
- Looking for a DIY project? Here’s a list for you!
- As usual, I want all of the bookish things.
- I think we could definitely use more college-aged YA.
- The power of ritual.
- Crafting is a great stress relief, especially now.
Stay safe and wash your hands,