I’m back really soon with one of these! I feel like I just posted one, but it is definitely time to share another cool stuff on the internet post. Let’s make ourselves some tea, and enjoy some pretty cool stuff!
- Let’s get started with photography corner: Ocean photography is cool|Siberia has beautiful clouds|Distorted flowers|Stone arrangements at the beach
- I’m pretty sure I’m preaching to the choir here, but here are some ways you can support your local library!
- This read is a long one but also worth it: what life is like in solitary confinement for years on end.
- I loved reading about Ella Baker– I had never heard of her before this article.
- As a Hufflepuff myself, I wholeheartedly approve of this Hufflepuff-themed candle.
- TasteAtlas seems like a pretty cool website, especially if you want to know more about food and where it comes from.
- I really want to make a collage now!
- Here’s how KitchenAid and Le Creuset took over kitchens. I can only speak for KitchenAid, but their stand mixer really is amazing!
- I know I was at Disneyland pretty recently, but I’m pretty sure I have to go back sometime this year, because there are quite a few things opening up this year.
- Here are 5 questions that might help you find your purpose.
- You can adopt cats at this bookstore in Canada! They are very adorable.
- To meal prep or not to meal prep?
- One of the reasons I love YA is that it’s a lot easier for me to relate to the main characters, but I might have to check out some of the books mentioned here.
- These measuring cups look pretty cool!
- Ordering from Anthropolgie sounds like an adventure.
- Instead of being the best me possible, I think I’m going to be the second-best version of me.
- The reasons people put their shopping carts away.
- The benefits of cooking…this makes me want to cook even more!
Happy Friday, and mostly importantly, Happy Valentines Day!