Hi dear readers!
This is my monthly-ish post where I share the interesting things I find on the internet. I feel like this is going to be a long one, because I’ve been putting off sharing this post. I’ve had fun but slightly exhausting month. Mostly because I’ve worked the last few Saturdays at work. On the plus side, I have one more to go until the sign-up sheet goes around in a few months.
The candy I got at Honeydukes has helped me get through it. You can never go wrong with chocolate! Unless you’re eating Fizzing Whizzbees when you’re sick and coughing a lot. Chocolate with pop rocks is a bad idea when you’re coughing because the crackling of the pop rocks made it a lot worse! They’re a lot better now that I’m not sick anymore!
I hope you find something that speaks to you from the links listed below.
- I absolutely loved this thank-you letter!
- Photo Corner: Really Cool Photos From 2019|One Man’s Farewell To His Dying Wife|2019 In Photos|People Looking Older Then They Really Are|Vintage Fashion Photography|
- Please be kind to retail workers, especially during the holidays.
- The human brain is amazing!
- I love seeing good news: 99 Good News Stories and Stories Of Forgiveness
- I’ve never thought of making a breakfast board!
- Seasonal depression can happen at any time of the year. Please take care of yourselves!
- How much longer can you live with a healthy lifestyle?
- On semi-related note: an interesting article about orthorexia. Trigger warning for those with eating disorders.
- These architecture sketches are amazing!
- Uglies is definitely an under-rated series. If you haven’t read it, you should!
- The world’s largest vertical file cabinet looks pretty cool.
- If you’re looking to start therapy, these things might help.
- I know walking helps me think! I don’t do it nearly enough.
- Antelope Canyon looks beautiful!
- Grocery shopping for one? This list might be helpful!
- Here’s an interesting article about why killer whales and humans helped evolve menopause.
- Having a baby is a lot of money.
- I can’t imagine what it’s like to not feel pain.
- I can’t believe there are still debtors prisons.
- I love Harry Potter and I love puns. Put them together, and you have this really entertaining list!
- Analog clocks are pretty cool. It’s amazing how much time you realize has passed after looking at one.
- This article about how far women will go to protect themselves broke my heart and made me angry at the same time.
- It’s crazy how the same material, written by same people and published by the same company are customized for different parts of the country.
- On a super cool note, readers banded together and brought a lot of money to a bookstore that had its first day with no sales. Book people are awesome!
Have a great day!