Hey there! I’m having a pretty good weekend so far, and there’s been a lot of podcast listening, reading and crocheting. I wanted to take the time to share some of the really interesting reads, photos, and recipes I’ve come across lately.
- I will always love and support fan fiction, even though it’s not something I’m reading right now.
- I love these vintage cat photos.
- These elastic book bands are so cool!
- I like true crime but I never thought about it from the perspective of families and friends before.
- Now I want to re-read Fruits Basket. It has been a while since I’ve read it.
- These balloon sculptures are absolutely amazing and super-detailed.
- I really like the idea of a noticing wall.
- I don’t know why, but I love stories about library books being returned decades later.
- I obviously love reading and talking about books, but I don’t think any of these reasons are reasons why I actually read. It’s interesting to think about.
- I loved seeing these photos from New York hotels in the 1950’s and 1960’s.
- These travel journals look amazing!
- By now, you might have heard about the 8 co-champions at the National Spelling Bee, but it’s still a great story.
- This story about a dancer who performs on the E train is pretty interesting.
- This read about the link between menopause and Alzheimer’s was pretty interesting.
- This rainwater collection art installation looks absolutely amazing!
- You don’t have to be physically strong to be strong.
- I loved this video of the first solar eclipse caught on camera.
- Adventures In Instant Pot Cooking: 20 Minute Chicken Burrito Bowls|Swedish Meatballs|Herb Chicken Lunchmeat|Chicken And Dumplings
That’s all for today, and I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!