Hey everyone! It’s time for another round of around the internet, where I share the cool things I come across.
- I have a tendency to procrastinate, and this could be why. Either way, it’s an interesting read.
- I really liked this write-up about deep brain stimulation.
- As someone who goes to book signings but never knows what to say, this was actually pretty helpful. It’s easier with some authors than others, though.
- I LOVED this essay about unlikable heroines in the Psy-Changeling series.
- We now have pictures of black holes, and THEY ARE AMAZING. Seriously, they are. I’m shouting because I’m excited. Science is really, really cool.
- These photos of Mount Fanjing are really cool.
- I was really sad to see that the Notre Dame Cathedral caught on fire. I really liked this write-up about the blogger’s trip to Paris.
- Speaking of travel: going to Salem would be pretty cool.
- Now that I think about it, I never visited the school library all that much, but libraries are definitely important. I’m sad to see that some schools are eliminating school librarians.
- I love the library extension for Chrome, and it’s been a lifesaver! Since I’m trying to be really picky about what books I’m buying in print, it’s been insanely useful to see which books are available at my library.
- This post really hit home, and it made me really, really miss my grandma.
- We’re going to be seeing a lot of adaptations on Netflix.
- As someone who’s read and written fanfic off and on for about 15 years, I wholeheartedly agree that it can help make you a better writer.
- I’m not going to be moving anytime soon but moving is a great time to sort through them. I like the idea of packing them in clear storage boxes. That’s a pretty genius idea.
- Who knew that Stanley Kubrick at 17 was such a great photographer?
- Semi-Related, in the photography sense: these California poppies are really pretty.
- Also related: Deer In Japan! Now I want to watch Bambi.
- I freeze ginger, but I never thought to freeze tomato paste or citrus.
- This week in shopping: Softest Touch Swing Tee|Perfect Sleeve Draped Swing Top|Scoop-Neck Swing Tee
- This week in shopping continued: I have them in pretty every color…except for white, because that is one color I refuse to wear. They’re really comfy tops