Hey there! We’re back with another round of some interesting reads and recipes I’ve come across recently. Enjoy!
- This read about gay sex in YA was a really interesting read.
- I think being creative is pretty important! Here are some cool ways to add creativity to your life.
- I liked this article about the invisibility of older women.
- I never find anything interesting in the books I come across.
- Want to know the secrets of an art thief? Here they are.
- I don’t exercise a lot, but when I do, it tends to be for shorter periods of time. Mostly because I’m out of shape, and I can only handle 10 to 15 minutes at a time before I get tired, but maybe I’ve been onto something this whole time.
- Seeing these castle hotels in the U.K. really make me want to travel!
- Speaking of travel, Salem seems like a pretty cool place to go to.
- A silent reading party sounds intriguing but a little nerve-racking.
- Working in a photo lab has to be interesting and a little weird. Can you imagine the pictures they’ve seen?
- If you grew up in the 90’s, you’ll probably love this list put together by Buzzfeed.
- You know it’s Lent when fish sandwiches starting popping up at every fast food place. Here’s a history on that, if you’re interesting.
- Does anyone else have a love-hate relationship with self-checkout?
- Here are some really cool photos: Frozen Lakes|I don’t think I’ve ever seen photos this interesting
- Now that I think about, trade schools were never pushed when I was in high school.
- As much as I love books, I’m totally fine with not keeping them.
- Are we sure this is a bookstore and not a library? Either way, it’s pretty cool.
- Let’s be kind to others, we never know what they might be going through.
- Here’s a list of 10 podcasts to check out if you’re in a reading slump.
- Recently, I’ve made: Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole|Slow Cooker Guinness Pot Roast|Chicken Tamale Casserole|Salmon Teriyaki|Dr Pepper Pulled Pork|Irish Guinness Beef Stew
That’s all for today, and I hope you have a great weekend!