It’s time for another edition of Around The Internet! It’s been a while and I seem to be doing these about once a month or so, so it’s about time for another one. There’s all kinds of interesting stuff out there, so I might be doing another sooner than expected.
- Laundromat Story Time is a brilliant idea. I know I get a lot of reading done at the laundromat, and there are a lot of families in there, so I think it’s a cool idea.
- Keeping up with series can definitely be challenging, but I get to them when I get to them, and hope I remember what the heck is going on.
- Book people seem to have a lot of thoughts on Marie Kondo: like how she doesn’t want you to throw your books away|loving books and still agreeing with Marie Kondo|3 reasons to KonMari Your Books Away
- Well, this was a trip down memory lane.
- I really love a good playlist, especially when it comes from authors.
- I can’t imagine being allergic to corn…or anything. I feel grateful that I have no allergies. None that I know of, anyway.
- Unfortunately, this is something all women can relate to.
- I will never understand why A Court Of Thorns And Roses is in YA section, because it is so not YA. But this blog post makes a lot of really good points.
- It’s been ages since I’ve read Harry Potter fanfic, but this list makes me want to start reading it again.
- I’m always adding stuff to my wishlist for my apartment: starting with this dinnerware|book decor
- Libraries are pretty awesome! And funny.
- This week in: You had one job.
- These photos are pretty cool.
- I liked this article about grief|Speaking of grieving, I also thought this article about not telling kids their mom was dying was interesting
- Here’s some recipes I made recently: Slow Cooker Baked Bean Soup|Ritz Chicken Casserole|Thick And Creamy Seafood Chowder|Korean Beef Rice Bowls
That’s all for today. I hope it’s a good one for you!