It’s time for another edition of around the internet, where I share some of the cool and interesting stuff I stumble across on my internet adventures. I hope everyone is having a great New Year so far! Mine’s going pretty well so far (better than last year, at any rate) and I hope it stays that way. Not just for me, but for everyone reading this!
- I need these Harry Potter blankets. Like, all of them.
- Here are the 30 best YA books of 2018, according to Paste Magazine.
- I liked this article about what male writers get wrong about teenage girls.
- These “crop circles” look pretty cool.
- I never really thought about how the results of sending your DNA off to sites like Ancestry can be a huge shock.
- Here is 2018 in pictures, courtesy of the New York Times. On a related note, here’s National Geographic’s 2018 photo contest winners.
- The next time someone asks me if I sell my stuff on etsy, I should show them them article about how everything is not a side hustle. I honest-to-goodness could do a whole rant about why people asking to buy a crochet item is really irritating. I won’t but I could.
- These photos are pretty amazing.
- And these pictures are why I love cats.
- If I had to swear on a book, it would be Harry Potter.
- I loved this cheesy ham and potato casserole! Also, these pizza pinwheels are pretty good, and so is this split pea soup. Oh,and I liked this ham and bean soup too. I had some leftover ham from Christmas I wanted to use up, so I’ve been cooking up a storm.
That’s all for today! I hope it’s a great one for you!