It feels like forever since I’ve done one of these! It’s probably been around a month or so, but it feels like a lot has happened since then.
- These libraries are amazing and it makes me want to go on a trip where all I do is visit libraries.
- This list of people that inspire Americans is interesting and not surprising. Well, for the most part. I’ll admit, there were a couple that surprised me. But overall, it wasn’t a surprise.
- These photographs are interesting and they make me want to take a road trip!
- I really like the parts of history that we never learn in school, and these moments from US history are really interesting.
- If you like romance novels, this list of critical texts about the genre is worth checking out.
- On a related note, here are 10 reasons why people read romance novels.
- I agree that there is something really cool about not finishing a book. I feel like it’s made me a better reader.
- Also, it is good to weed through your TBR every once in a while. Sometimes, I end up realizing that I no longer want to read that one book that sounded really cool from 3 years.
- As someone who’s short, I can confirm that having a step stool is a pretty important thing to have. It saves me from climbing a lot of counters.
- This Harry Potter-inspired luggage makes me want to start traveling.
- I love these photographs taken inside of musical instruments.
- These notes describing things at a thrift shop are really funny.
- Libraries are amazing, magical places.
- This is a really cool project– conserving sounds like rotary phones and typewriters.
- It was fun to see the history behind these commonly used phrases.
- This art installment looks pretty cool.
- The Polaroid OneStep Camera goes digital.
- I really like this post about romance novels not being junk food.
- This open letter to fanfiction really speaks to me.
- I think I’m going to have to try all of these coffees.
- I’m glad I’m not the only one who checks out cookbooks from the library. It’s a great way to see if I like a cookbook enough to buy a copy.
- I don’t read a lot of webcomics, but I think I might check some of these out.
- If you like all things pumpkin and Trader Joe’s, I have a list for you.
- Here is a map with the food your state hates the most…except some of these aren’t actually foods. I’m looking at you, Virginia and Illinois. I’m sorry, I just don’t get why dabbing pizza grease with a napkin and biting string cheese are considered food. I’d understand really greasy pizza but biting string cheese? I’m just confused.
That’s all for today, and I hope you have a great week!