Hello! Since it’s been a while, I thought I’d do another post where I share some of the interesting things I’ve found on the internet.
- As someone who doesn’t have a smartphone, I can relate to this article about not having one. Sometimes, it would come in handy, but for the most part, I manage fine without one.
- I have a few magnetic bookmarks, and I love them! These magnetic bookmarks are really cool.
- I wouldn’t be surprised if bacteria became completely resistant to hand sanitizer. I know people use it a lot, but my hands always feel dirty and gross and not clean when I use it, so I pretty much don’t use it unless I have no other choice.
- This National Geographic article about the science of sleep is interesting.
- Normally, I think of winter as a time when people may struggle emotionally, but it makes sense that people would feel the same way during the summer.
- I don’t know if it’s just me, but it does seem like there have been a lot of food recalls lately.
- This article about the killing of Nia Wilson was an interesting read.
- I liked this article about the ethics of true crime.
- And this one about life as a psychopath.
- As a Potterhead, I can so relate to this article about loving Harry Potter.
- If you like stationary, this is the post for you. I’m trying to fight the urge to run out and buy all of them.
- I used to love Lurlene McDaniel as a kid.
- The concept of food halls are interesting.
- I’ve been super-excited about the adaptation of To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, and it’s super cute. I’m hoping the rest of the series will get adapted as well. Also, I love this interview with Jenny Han.
- I’ve made a lot of lemonade this summer, and I think I’ve found some new lemonade ideas to try out.
- Anytime I see a post or article about podcast recommendations, I always tell myself that I’m going to check them out…and then never do it. Here’s a couple that sound interesting.
- I’ve made bread a few times, and I always seem to have a hard time with- it’s never as good as I think it’s going to be, but not only is this bread easy, it’s also really good. It reminds me of the bread you get at Panera as a side (and yes, I’m that person who gets a side of bread with their sandwich). I normally try to avoid using the oven during the summer, but this bread is worth it.
- And this white chicken chili is really good too!
That’s all I have for today, and I’ll be back with another one of these posts soon!