It’s time for another edition of around the internet, where I share some of the cool and interesting things I find on the internet.
- It seems like spoilers are a very heated topic of conversation, and while I respect other people’s wishes as far as spoilers go, I tend to agree with posts like this one.
- As someone who loves roller coasters, this is actually scary.
- I never really thought about the menus of chain restaurants before, but it’s interesting to think about.
- I really am fascinated with New Adult, and I’m glad I’m not the only one who wants more characters my age!
- As someone who now lives in an apartment, I’m going to have to get creative with shelving any print books I buy.
- These underwater photographs are pretty cool.
- I also loved seeing these photographs from a bookstore in France.
- Well, this is a case of karma.
- I’ve been crocheting a lot lately, and I really liked this post about crafting for a cause, as well as this post about books for crocheters.
- I love coffee, and I liked this article about the right amount of coffee you should be drinking.
- In book challenging news, some police officers in South Carolina are challenging The Hate U Give and All-American Boys on a summer reading list.
- I have yet to decorate my apartment, but this blog post has some cool stuff.
- I can relate to not rating a lot of books 5 stars. Though I admit to missing the days when every book was awesome and amazing, and that doesn’t seem to happen as much.
- I might have to check out some of the podcasts on this list of podcasts to check out.
- As a short person, I really need to learn how to hem up my pants, and this tutorial seems easy enough.
- This is pretty old news at this point, but I was sad to see that Anthony Bourdain had passed away. I haven’t read anything by him, but this list seems like a good place to start.
That’s all for now, but I’m sure I’ll be back with another one of these posts soon!