Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Twelve Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me
I love this topic, and yet, I had a really hard time with it! I’m not sure why, because you’d think I’d have so many book-ish wishes I’d want granted. Here are my
ten twelve wishes!
- I’d wish…for extra hours in the day to read! If this book genie can somehow magically give me more time to read all the books I want to read, that would be amazing.
- I’d wish…to meet J.K. Rowling. I love Harry Potter, and it’s such a huge part of my life that meeting J.K. Rowling would mean everything to me.
- I’d wish…for a really awesome reading space at home. I know my own personal book genie could make it happen. I’ve seen some awesome reading nooks on pinterest.
- I’d wish for…a library in my house! Seriously, how awesome would it be to have one? It could even have an awesome reading nook or two.
- I’d wish…to meet Laurie Halse Anderson. Her books mean almost as much to me as Harry Potter does, and meeting her would definitely be a highlight!
- I’d wish…for another Harry Potter book, preferably Marauder-era or Founders era. But really, I’ll take any Harry Potter book that J.K. Rowling wants to write.
- I’d wish…to go to Shakespeare And Company Bookstore. I have no idea why I want to go to this bookstore in particular, but I really want to!
- I’d wish…to go on a tour of the U.K., led by Alison Weir. This would be so awesome, and she is one of my favorite non-fiction writers. I feel like I’d learn so much!
- I’d wish…for a book by Stephanie Perkins that is all about St. Clair and Anna’s wedding. It’s not even funny how much I want to read that.
- I’d wish…to go to The Strand Bookstore. I know the 18 miles of books slogan, which would make it an awesome bookstore to just to see.
- I’d wish…for my Hogwarts letter! Because I know that a book genie could make Hogwarts real, and somehow get me in.
- I’d wish…for the ability to magically remember every single book I read pre-blog. Because it would be nice to have a record of that. If I knew I would someday want a list of books I read, I’d totally keep track. Or the book genie could grant this wish for me!