Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Author Duos I’d Like To See Write A Book Together
This is a really cool topic, and it was a little hard, because I could think of so many authors I’d love to see write a book with someone else. The problem is matching them up with someone else! Here are ten author duos I’d love to see write a book together.
- Julie Kagawa and Aprilynne Pike. I love the Iron Fey series (Kagawa) and Wings (Pike), and if they could write a fairy series together, I’d love to see how it turned out.
- Maya Angelou and Toni Morrison. Obviously, this isn’t going to happen, but if it could, I would love to see what they wrote.
- Nnedi Okorafor and Chimamanda Adichie. I don’t know what I’d want them to write, but whatever it is, I’d read it.
- Gail Carriger and Rachel Caine. They need to do steampunk paranormal something. It would hilarious and an awesome twist on something.
- Jessi Kirby and Jenny Han. I know they’d write an awesome, nostalgic YA contemporary book.
- Sarah J. Maas and Maria Snyder. I’d love to see what sort of fantasy world they’d come up with.
- Marissa Meyer and Rachel Hawkins. I don’t even know what I’d want them to write, but it would have to be something awesome.
- Malinda Lo and Robin LaFevers. This is the oddest combination on the list (for me) but I’d be fascinated to see what sort of awesome bad-assery they could come up with.
- Jennifer Brown and Jennifer Echols. I have no particular reason, but I’d love to see them write a book together.
- Elizabeth Wein and Ruta Sepetys. They really need to write a World War 2 historical fiction. Can this happen? I want it to happen.