Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I’d Love To See As T.V. Show Or Movie
It’s always fun to think about what books I’d love to see as a t.v. show or a movie, which I’ve done a few times. You can see those posts here, here, and here, and it was interesting to go back and see what I wanted to see onscreen (the fact that I wanted Divergent as a movie 3 years ago is unreal to me). Here’s a very updated list of the books I want to see adapted for t.v. and/or the movies!
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman. Having finished the series recently, I think it would be a really good t.v. show.
- An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. This would work well as either a movie or a t.v. show, but I’m leaning towards t.v. because it would be cool to live in this world week after week.
- Under A Painted sky by Stacey Lee would be an awesome movie.
- Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour. I just really want to see this as a t.v. show, and I don’t know why but I do.
- On The Fence by Kasie West would be a cute movie.
- Shadow and Bone by Leah Bardugo totally needs to be a movie. I really want to see the series brought to life.
- Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker is a series I’d love to see as a t.v. show. I love the characters, and it would make an awesome show.
- How cool would it be if The Selection by Kiera Cass were a t.v. show? I think it’s made to be on t.v.
- The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight by Jennifer Smith would be a really cute rom-com.
- Pandemic by Yvonne Ventresca would make for an interesting movie.