Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To In 2015
It’s December! I can’t believe it’s December! And that means so many things, but for this post, that means looking forward to all of the great books coming out next year that I need to read.
- The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson. I so need to know what happens next!
- Winter by Marissa Meyer. I’ve been looking forward to this book for ages! Ages, I tell you! But seriously, this is the one book I’m massively anxious to read.
- Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge. I really liked Cruel Beauty, and I’m looking forward to this book, which just happens to be set in the same world as Cruel Beauty.
- Dangerous Deception by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I’m glad Ridley and Link have their own series, and I’m looking forward to see how things turn out for them.
- The Heart Of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson. The Kiss Of Deception is a pretty awesome book, and after going to a book signing for The Kiss Of Deception, I’m looking forward to The Heart Of Betrayal even more than I already was.
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows. Her Incarnate series is one of my favorites, and I’m looking forward to a new Jodi Meadows series!
- Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby. She has a new book coming out, and I know I’m going to love it the way I love everything that Jessi Kirby writes.
- The Last Time We Said Goodbye by Cynthia Hand. I’ve been looking forward to a new book by her ever since I read her Unearthly series, and I’m glad she has a new book coming out next year, especially since this one is a contemporary.
- The Forgotten Crown by Julie Kagawa. I am such a huge fan of the Iron Fey series (and it’s spin-off) and it looks like the next one is coming out next year…I think this is the last one, but I’m not sure. Either way, I am so invested in these characters that I need to know what’s going to happen.
- The untitled third book in the Gilded Wings series by Aimee Agresti. I’ve been looking forward to this book for a while, and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the 2015 release date is really happening.
3 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To In 2015”
I can’t wait for Winter, either! I’m excited for Fairest, though, too!
I’m excited about Fairest too! I really am curious about Queen Levana.
Pingback: Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Anticipated Releases For The Rest Of 2015 | wingedcreature reads