Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Anticipated Books For The Rest Of 2015
This is a fun topic for me! I took a look back at my ten most anticipated debuts, and my ten most anticipated non-debuts, and since most of them are indeed skewed towards the books published in the first few months of the year, it’s fun to do a list focusing on the 2nd half of the year. (And I think this is the reason why this is a topic).
- Winter by Marissa Meyer. I included this one a few months back, but I’m so excited about that I’ve already pre-ordered it. And I rarely pre-order books, so this is huge to me!
- The Heart Of Betrayal by Mary Pearson. I loved The Kiss Of Deception, and I’m really looking forward to the 2nd one!
- The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa. It’s another Iron Fey book and it’s by Julie Kagawa. Of course I’m looking forward to it!
- The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I loved The Boy Next Door, and when I heard there was a sequel, I was really excited.
- Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger. It’s another Finishing School book! It’s by Gail Carriger! It’s steampunk! (Can you tell I’m excited?)
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston. The summary makes it seem like a really interesting re-telling of A Thousand And One Nights (although I could be wrong about the re-telling part, but it sounds like one to me). And the cover is so pretty!
- The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent. I loved her Soul Screamers series, and I’m looking forward to reading this one.
- Time Salvager by Wesley Chu. I don’t read a lot of sci-fi (or books for adults) but this one caught my eye because it’s about a time-traveler who has to get resources from earth without altering any timelines.
- Even When You Lie To Me by Jessica Alcott. This one seems like there’s a potential student-teacher romance, and for some reason that fascinates me. (Unless it’s like Tampa by Alyssa Nutting, in which case, I’m massively creeped out, but YA teacher-student romances don’t creep me out, even though it should).
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. This one is about a girl who’s allergic to everything, and hasn’t left her house in 17 years…until this guy moves in next door and seemingly changes everything. This book sounds like something I’d love.
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Anticipated Releases For The Rest Of 2015”
Oh, Manners & Mutiny! Yes! I am totally excited for that book too and I bet it’s going to be so awesome! A Thousand Night sounds really good too – and I agree about it sounding like a re-telling. I sure hope it is because A 1001 Nights is one of my favorite fairy tales. And, of course, Winter. I think the whole world is excited for Winter. Me included 😉
I’m sure Manners & Mutiny will be awesome!
I’ve seen SOOO many people excited for WINTER. I am too!!!! Great list! Here’s my TTT: http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-most-anticipated-releases-for.html
I’m not surprised that so many people are excited about Winter!