Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From
This one is an interesting topic for me, because I really had to look at my bookshelves! I definitely have a lot of authors that are pretty new, so they don’t have this huge backlist of books. But I managed to come up with quite a few authors where I have at least 5 or 6, so I went with some of my favorites!
- Rachel Caine with 29 books. Mostly because I’m a big fan, and own most of her books…but it does help that Weather Wardens is 9 books, and Morganville Vampires is an astounding 15 books.
- Alison Weir with 9 books. I have a bunch of her books, and I’m pretty sure I’ll be happy when I have all of her books.
- Natsuki Takaya with 15 books. I really need to finish Fruits Basket one of the days.
- Rachel Ray. I’m a big fan of her food, which is why I have 7 of her cookbooks!
- Maria V. Snyder with 11 books. I don’t read a lot of fantasy, but she is one of my favorites in the genre!
- Julie Kagawa with 7 books. (10, if you include novellas). Because she is full of awesome.
- J.K. Rowling can do no wrong with the 8 books I’ve read. (…plus the care of magical creatures textbook, quidditch through the ages and the tales of beedle the bard…and I really need to read The Cuckoo’s Calling…)
- Gail Carriger is why I love steampunk. I have 7 of her books!
- Jane Austen with 6 books. Because she’s Jane Austen. And she’s right up there with J.K. Rowling.
- Philippa Gregory is one reason why I love historical fiction. The 5 books I have are pretty awesome.