Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over are invited to share their own Top Ten List based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books On My Winter To-Read List
So, I kind of suck following through on my seasonal to-read lists, but I’m still hoping that this list will motivate me to work on my TBR pile. I’m pretty sure that quite a few of these are repeats from previous seasonal lists, and I’m pretty sure I’ll keep talking about how I need to read them…until I actually manage to read them, of course. Here’s hoping that I manage to read some awesome books over the next few months.
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I keep telling myself I’m going to read it, and yet I manage to never do it. I really need to get to it soon.
- The Rules For Disappearing by Ashley Elston. I’ve been meaning to read this one for a while, but I keep getting distracted by other books.
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. Because it was on my fall to-read list, and I never read so, so maybe I’ll manage it this time around.
- Between Shades Of Grey by Ruta Sepetys. Becasue I’ve heard really good things about it, and it looks like something I’d like.
- Working Stiff by Rachel Caine. Because it’s the only series of hers I haven’t read.
- Touch Of Power by Maria V. Snyder. I’ve read all of her other series, so I should probably start reading this one.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I can’t remember if this was on my fall to-read list or not, but either way, I really need to read it. And not just because the movie is coming out…but that is a contributing factor.
- Eleanor And Park by Rainbow Rowell. Because I need to know why people love this book so much.
- Splintered by A.J. Howard. I keep telling myself I’m going to read it someday, now I just need to do!
- Code Name Verity. I feel like this one made my last seasonal to-read list, and naturally, I haven’t read it yet. I really just need to sit down and read it.