Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top 10 lists based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top 10 Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Characters I’d Put On My Auto-Buy List
This is one I’ve been looking forward to. Stopping at 10 was a little hard, but it was a lot of fun thinking about those authors that I love so much that I will buy anything they come out with…no matter what that book is.
- Rachel Caine. It’s been a while since I’ve talked about how much I love Rachel Caine. But I do, and it does not matter what she writes, because I WILL BUY IT. She has great characters that grow and change will still keeping them consistent.
- Alison Weir. I love her. I will buy anything- absolutely anything- she writes. I love her to the point that she’s really the only person I’ve read as far as Tudor non-fiction goes, and I really enjoy her historical fiction because she sticks to history while creating this imaginative world.
- Cynthia Hand. Have I mentioned how much I loved her Unearthly trilogy? Because I love it, and I will read anything she writes because of how much I loved it.
- Marissa Meyer. Because Cinder and Scarlet (even though I’m not done with Scarlet yet) are completely awesome.
- Gayle Forman. Um…because of If I Stay and Where She Went. That is enough of an explanation, right?
- John Green. I’m not even going to explain this one. If you really need/want to know why, go read The Fault In Our Stars of Looking For Alaska.
- J.K. Rowling. Another one I’m not going to explain. If you don’t get it, you are very strange…and there’s a chance I might not talk to you. (Just kidding). (I think).
- Julie Kagawa. The Iron Fey is one of my favorite series, and even though I liked The Immortal Rules and The Lost Rules, I don’t love them the way that I love The Iron Fey. But I love Julie Kagawa enough that I will read anything she writes. Because she is that amazing.
- Libba Bray. Beauty Queens was hysterical and I loved her Gemma Doyle series, and I will read anything she writes because I have enjoyed everything I’ve read by her.
- Maria V. Snyder. I have only read a couple books by her, but I NEED to read everything she’s written because I am impressed with the worlds that she creates.