Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Authors I Have On Auto-Buy
This was a topic originally done back in 2013, so it’s really fun to re-visit it as a topic! I definitely had that post up, because I didn’t want to repeat anyone on that list. The people on that list are still totally on my auto-buy list though. And I love having authors that are so awesome I will read anything they write, and not have to think about whether I’d read it!
- Nnedi Okorafor. I loved Akata Witch, to the point that I will buy her books, no matter what it is.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. I’ve only read Purple Hibiscus, but after that book, I will buy everything she’s ever written, and anything she writes in the future.
- I.W. Gregorio. If her future books are anywhere near as good as None Of The Above, it won’t matter what it’s about, because I will buy it.
- Gail Carriger. Her books are so much fun, and I know anything she writes will be hilariously awesome.
- Anne Blankman. After reading her Prisoner Of Night And Fog books, I’m looking forward to reading her other books!
- Kasie West. I loved On The Fence, and I’d totally read everything she writes, no matter what it’s about!
- Stephanie Perkins. She can do no wrong. Her books are completely awesome.
- Mary Roach. She makes science so much fun. I’m not the biggest fan of listening to non-fiction, but I really like listening to her books.
- Robin Talley. I loved Lies We Tell Ourselves, which earned her place on my auto-buy list.
- Ruta Sepetys. Between Shades Of Grey and Out Of The Easy were so amazing, which is why she’s an auto-buy!