I’m feeling in a particularly random mood, so I decided to hit shuffle and see what comes up. Unless there’s a song from the last time I did this, in which case I shall skip over it.
- Mis Disarray by the Gin Blossoms. Another Gin Blossoms song? Cool! I actually really like this song, and No Chocolate Cake really reminds me of New Miserable experience. This song is no exception to that.
- No Reins by Rascal Flatts. Country music! I really like this song. Actually, I just love pretty much everything they do. It just speaks to me.
- Give It Up by Oliver Boyd And The Remembralls. Words cannot express how much I LOVE Oliver Boyd And The Remembralls. It took me a few listens to figure out that it was about Cedric. Poor Cedric. But I love how you sort of have to pay attention to the lyrics to get its connection to Harry Potter.
- Breath by Michelle Branch. Maybe iTunes is telling me to listen to Michelle Branch more? Because this is the second time she’s appeared on this list. I love this song, and for some reason, I always want to cry when I listen to it.
- Hydra Lab from the Captain America: The First Avenger score. Ignoring the fact that I have never seen Captain America, I really like the score. While there a few songs that stand out, this isn’t one of them. It’s still a cool song and all, and I’m slowly becoming a fan of Alan Silvestri.
- Me And Emily by Rachel Proctor. I love this song, and it’s something I listen to every once in a while. Mostly when I need some cheering up, and no, I have no clue why it does. I think this is the song she’s most known for, because I have no clue what else she’s done.
- Everywhere by Moustache. Love this song! Seriously, it is a great song. I think it’s the music that drew me in, but overall…it’s just amazing.
- Ordinary Day by Vanessa Carlton. Add her to the list of people I had forgotten I even had. I may have to listen to the 3 songs I have by her again, because it’s been a long time. It’s definitely one of my favorites…when I remember I have it, of course.
- Just A Dream by Carrie Underwood. Have I mentioned how much I love Carrie Underwood? Because I do. I love this song (like how I love pretty much every song on this list. There’s something sad and yet dramatic about it.
- 23 Days by SHeDAISY. Wow, lots of country music today! I’m not complaining, mind you, but I kind of forgot I had SHeDAISY on my iPod. I do like this song, but it’s not one of my favorites by them.
That’s all for today…tomorrow will be another exciting Top 10 Tuesday post!