Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, people from all over share their lists based on the topic of the week.
This topic is definitely up my alley! In fact, I may have to share some of my favorite book blogs, but that is a topic for another day. There are so many I could share, but I somehow managed to narrow things down. Some are ones I’ve shared before, and others are not. I hope you enjoy them, and maybe even find a new blog or two to read.
My Top 10 Favorite Blogs That Aren’t About Books:
- Joy The Baker: I love Joy’s blog (and her cookbook), and her enthusiasm for life and baking are infectious. Her blog brings a smile to my face.
- My Baking Addiction: I love baking, and this blog is one of my favorite food blogs. Everything looks so good, and it is such a good blog for anyone who’s into baking.
- 101 Cookbooks: I love Heidi’s blog for a few reasons. The recipes are meat-free, which is perfect for vegetarians, and everything is simple and delicious.
- I love Girl On The Contrary. Her blog is hilarious, and it always makes me laugh. She has some great stories.
- A Lego A Day is pretty cool. But then again, pictures of Lego’s are pretty cool. Posts are pretty sporadic, but it’s an interesting and different take on the photo-a-day project.
- No list is complete without Cake Wrecks. It’s horrifying, funny, and can render you speechless…all at the same time. The commentary is what really makes the blog though.
- Dr. Grumpy. I love his blog, and it is another funny one. He has some great stories, and you definitely think about the healthcare industry in a different way.
- Forty-sixth at grace is such a pretty blog. I love the photos and the links that she posts.
- House Of Turqoise is another blog that has a lot of pretty photos. And it makes me wish I had a house to decorate.
- Since I mentioned Joy the Baker, I have to mention Shutterbean! Cool recipes that I need to try, fun lists, and lots of pretty pictures to look at…it quickly became a favorite of mine.
- And because I feel like adding another one, I give you…Hyperbole and a Half. The pictures remind me of the ones over at The Oatmeal, and I wish updates were more regular. But at least I have plenty of archives to look through.