I finally listened to Little Broken Hearts. It took a little longer than expected, but I did it.
- Good Morning: It is very calming and relaxing, and it sounds pretty. I really like it.
- Say Goodbye: It sounds interesting, and it is very pop. I love it!
- Little Broken Hearts: I like it. That is all.
- She’s 22: The song title is really interesting, and I really like the song.
- Take It Back: I really like it. That is all.
- After The Fall: It’s just okay. It’s one of my least favorite songs on the album.
- 4 Broken Hearts: It’s okay. One of my least favorites on the album.
- Travelin’ On: I didn’t like this song, and it’s my least favorite song on the album.
- Out On The Road: This is not a memorable song, and as such, it is just okay.
- Happy Pills: I really like it, and for a 1st single, it’s a really good choice.
- Miriam: Just okay, not very memorable.
- All A Dream: I kind of like it but it’s also okay.
Overall, I really like it, and it’s good to have on in the background. It’s interesting to see her moving away from the jazzy stuff and more towards pop, but it’s also nice to see her do something different and yet stay with what we know her for. If I have to give it a rating, I think I would give it a 4 out 5.