Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Movies To Watch October And Christmas
From October all the way to Christmas, there are so many movies I love to watch that are only on this time of year! These are my top ten movies I have to watch during the fall/winter
- Hocus Pocus! I love Hocus Pocus, and it’s so fun to watch in October!
- Basically anything by Tim Burton. His movies are the perfect Halloween movies.
- It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. I watch this every single year. EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.
- A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. It’s definitely one of my favorites!
- The Nightmare Before Christmas. I know it’s Tim Burton, and I know I said I love to watch his movies in October, but this is the only one I love to watch at Christmas. Because it is not a Halloween movie. I repeat IT IS NOT A HALLOWEEN MOVIE. That is all.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas. This is another one I watch every single year. I have a soft spot for the Peanuts specials.
- All of the stop-motion Christmas movies. Especially Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Home Alone. I just love Home Alone!
- A Christmas Story. How can you not watch this every year? It’s on the t.v. all the time!
- Love Actually. I think this is the only time of year I actually watch Love Actually.
- Harry Potter. Because I always associate Harry Potter with winter.