I can’t believe we’re in March. A year ago, we had no idea how much our world was going to change. It’s been the longest and slowest year, I swear. But here’s the highlights from last month. Enjoy!
- Nature. I’ve been taking walks during my lunch, just to get outside, and it’s been nice to get outside. Especially because I work in a somewhat rural area.
- School. I’m just over a month into spring semester, and I feel like I’m learning so much! One of these days, I’m going to have to do another school update, but I just really want to keep learning. Learn is my word for the year, and that’s another thing I’m to have to talk about. Hopefully, soon!
- Greenhouse Academy. I liked it! There’s a lot of cool technology and something about it almost felt really sci-fi/fantasy but I’m not sure why.
- To All The Boys: Always And Forever. I cried so much watching this movie. I love Lara Jean and seeing how much she’s changed! I absolutely loved this movie!
- Dare Me. This was dramatic but entertaining. The relationship between the Coach and Addie really creeped me out- I got total inappropriate student-teacher relationship vibes from it, but not in a romantic way. I still liked watching it, though, and I’m disappointed there’s not another season. Or at least more episodes, because I wanted more!
- Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina. I know I said this in my January recap but I got distracted by other things, and finally made my way to the 4th season.
- I listened to a few audio books! I don’t know why but I just wanted to sit and listen to something. Which is how I ended up listening to three audiobooks last month.
- Also: Textbooks. I feel like that’s been most of my reading last month, but it’s just a part of school.
- School. I have school on the brain! Not surprising, considering spring semester started last month. It was a busy month while I got settled into school.
- How I communicate. I’m taking an intercultural communications class right now, and it’s been really helpful! I’m glad I’m taking it, because I’m not only learning a lot about how I communicate, but how I communicate with people from other cultures.
- You’re Wrong About. I’ve known about this one for a while, but I finally started listening to it. I loving hearing about things I’ve heard about, but aren’t familiar with, and how differently I see things after each episode.
- One Strange Thing. I love this podcast! The episodes are short and sporadic but really interesting. You get really old news stories that have been forgotten about.
- Crimes Of The Centuries: This is a good one! It’s historical true crime, and each episode is about a different crime that was a big thing when it happened, but isn’t talked about anymore.
- I couldn’t remember any of my dreams!
- Honestly, nothing for this month.
Eating & Drinking:
- Biscuits & Gravy
- Beef stew
- Tea & Water
- I got my 2nd COVID vaccine! I’m glad that’s done, and I was able to get it. I know a lot of people are having a rough time to get it for themselves and for family. It’s bananas how differently people react to it, but thankfully, I only had a sore arm, and it wasn’t as bad as the first time.
- Keeping up with yoga! I did a 30 Day Yoga journey in January, and I kept it going last month. Not every day but I did it a lot of days, which is more than I thought I’d do.
- Getting into a school routine. It was a little overwhelming the first week or two and then I got into a routine. It’s good to have a routine, especially since there’s a lot to keep track of.
I’ve mentioned some of the good things in other sections, but here’s a few more:
- I finished a baby blanket for one of my coworkers. I have another one I need to get started on, so I’m going to have to make a Michael’s trip to get some yarn. Not sure if I should go with different colors, or the same ones I did for the last blanket- she really liked the colors for the one I just did, so I’m leaning towards that, but I’m not sure. We’ll see once I actually get to Michael’s.
- I filed my taxes. I’m glad that’s done and over with, and now I don’t have to worry about it until next year.
- I meditated, and it was almost every single day!
- I also did some meal prep! I have some hamburgers and chicken strips in the freezer, and it’s really nice to be able to pull it out and heat it up.
And that wraps up February! School was a big thing, so I wasn’t reading as much. Not that I’ve reading a lot over the last year-ish, but school took over my life for a few weeks there. Now that I’ve settled into a routine, hopefully I can get some reading and crocheting in there.
Have a great day,