Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I Want Santa To Bring Me
There are so many books and bookish things I want! How am I supposed to pick just 10?
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows. I’ve wanted to read this book for a long time, and maybe buying it will get me to read it!
- House Of Leaves by Mark Danielewski. This is another book I’ve wanted to read for a long time, and I’m pretty sure I’d read it if mysteriously appeared under the tree.
- The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I loved The Boy Next Door and I can’t wait to read this follow-up that focuses on different characters.
- Any of the King Arthur Flour cookbooks. They are my go-to website when I’m looking for dessert recipes, and yet I have none of their cookbooks. This must happen!
- The Lunar Chronicles (including Fairest and Stars Above) by Marissa Meyer. Even though I have all of them on my e-reader, I still want physical copies to look pretty on my shelves.
- The Mouse Guard graphic novels. Medieval mice who are knights. They’re adorable!
- The light switch plates that say Lumos and Nox. I want one!
- All of the literary wax melt scents! Seriously, who wouldn’t want them?
- All of the Hufflepuff things. All of them! Vague, I know, but if it’s Hufflepuff, I want it.
- Really, anything Harry Potter will do. I talk about it all the time, and if you don’t know this about me, well, we have a problem.