Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To Reading In The First Half Of 2017
There are so many books I’m looking forward to reading next year when they come out. Of course, most of them are coming out in the first half of the year, but these are the 10 I’m most excited about!
- Now I Rise by Kiersten White. And I Darken was completely amazing, and I really need to read the sequel. I’m looking forward to it so much!
- Legion by Julie Kagawa. After the way Solider ended, I really need to know what happens!
- Dawn Study by Maria V. Snyder. It’s not funny how much I love this series, and I look forward to each new book a lot. I just need to know how it’s all going to end.
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. I am looking forward to reading this book so much, and based on some of the early reviews, it seems like the hype is definitely warranted.
- Red Hot Rain by Rachel Caine. I was so excited when I found out there was going to be another Weather Wardens book, and it’s one of my most anticipated books this year.
- A Court Of Wings And Ruin by Sarah J. Maas. It feels like the release date for this book is so far away, especially with how ACOMAF ended. I’m not kidding when I say that I need to know what happens next.
- The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Sky. I really liked The Crown’s Game, and so I am anxiously awaiting the release of The Crown’s Fate.
- Empress Of A Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza. A girl seeking vengeance and wanting to claim her rightful throne is enough to draw me in!
- Flame In The Mist by Renee Ahdieh. I still haven’t listened to the Wrath And The Dawn but I like the idea of an alchemist with a target on her back and a group of rebel bandits.
- The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi. This book is described as a Middle-Eastern, steampunk Jumanji. Of course I’m going to read it!