Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I’d Buy Right Now If I Received A Fully Loaded Gift Card
There are so many books I want, and while I love the library, these are the books I’d buy if I magically received a gift card.
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows. I’ve wanted to read The Orphan Queen for a really long time, so this is definitely one I’d buy.
- House Of Leaves by Mark Danielewski. This is another one I’ve wanted to read for a while, and it seems like a weird book, which means it’s right up my alley!
- The King Arthur Flour Baking Companion. As far as baking goes, they are my go-to source, and it only makes sense to have their cookbook.
- The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I loved The Boy Next Door, and I can’t wait to read this one!
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. I’ve heard a lot of good things about this book, but I’m really nervous about reading it because what if I don’t like it as much as everyone else? Still, a gift card would probably make me hesitate left.
- Mouse Guard by David Petersen. I love the first two volumes, and even though I haven’t read the 3rd one yet, I’d buy all three with no hesitation.
- Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix. I’ve been fascinated with this book designed to look like an Ikea catalog ever since I first heard about it ages ago. It would look pretty cool on a coffee table or bookshelf.
- Adult coloring books. I’ve only done a little coloring, but coloring is fun, and I’d definitely buy quite a few coloring books.
- Basically anything by Brian Froud. I LOVE fairies, and he does an awesome job with drawing fairies.
- And knowing me, I’d probably buy cookbooks or crochet books, because I love cooking and crocheting.