Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Non-Bookish Websites I Love
This is a fun topic! Of course, a lot of blogs I read are book blogs, but I also read a lot of non-book blogs too, so it’s really fun to share some of my non-bookish favorites. Click on the name of the website to check them out!
- Cake Wrecks is one my favorites, and I check it every single day! Most days, it’s hard not to laugh hysterically, but sometimes, those cakes…I’m left feeling horrified and wondering what I just looked at. And the Sunday Sweets are amazing to look at.
- Dr Grumpy. There’s a variety of posts, but as someone who works in a doctor’s office, I can totally picture most of the stories as things that actually happen…even if they are fictionalized to some degree (or completely made up)…yeah, those are things I’m pretty sure happened at a doctor’s office/hospital somewhere.
- A Year Of Slow Cooking. She’s my go-to for any crock-pot recipes I’m looking for/am in need of.
- Disney Bound. I love seeing the outfits she puts together based on (mostly) Disney characters!
- Humans Of New York. I love seeing people’s stories, and even though they’re pretty short, they’re also super-interesting.
- Moogly. It’s one of my favorite places to find crochet patterns and tutorials. (Ravelry is also awesome).
- Girl On The Contrary is always really funny, and it makes me smile!
- Joy The Baker has never led me astray when it comes to baking. She has awesome recipes and I love her two cookbooks…and I make her brown butter chocolate chip cookies, which are completely amazing (people seem to love them whenever I make them). She talks about other things besides baking, of course, but she’s just awesome!
- Damn Delicious has some really good recipes!
- I also really like Six Sisters Stuff. They, too, have some really good recipes!
- The Kitchn has an interesting assortment of all things kitchen-related.
10 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Non-Bookish Websites I Love”
Ouu you’re making me hungry 😉 Nice list!
Thanks! I definitely felt a little bit hungry when I was working on my list!
Hey, I like to crochet too and knit. Nothing more than scarves because my patience is short.
My Top Ten (more like 5)
It definitely requires a lot of patience but it’s worth it when I actually finish something!
Oh my! All of these cooking blogs are tempting. I used The Kitchn just yesterday- trying to remember how to boil eggs. Not my brightest moment, lol.
The Kitchn is awesome! I love how they explain how to do things!
I’m a sucker for a good Food Blog, so I will be checking out the ones you posted, ASAP! Great Top Ten! 😀
I hope you like them! I love a good food blog too!
I love Disney Bound outfits, they’re always so creative! I always say I’m going to make my own Disney Bound for my next trip but it never happens. One of these days…
I love the creativity in the outfits too! I only did it once, but I definitely want to do it again!