Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Bookworm Delights
There are so many bookish things that make me happy, and here are ten things that make me happy!
- Walking into a bookstore. This is one of my favorite things in the entire world, and it makes me really happy!
- Reading in bed with some coffee and snacks and Netflix in the background. Especially if it’s raining, which isn’t often, and even more if it’s raining and I’m home. For some reason, rain almost always seems to happen when I’m at work, and it just makes me want to go home and crawl into bed and read.
- When I find a new favorite book. I’m sure this will be really popular, but I just love it when I read a book that’s my new favorite.
- All of the book-related stuff on Etsy. There are way too many things for me to actually mention here, but I want all of the cool bookish things on Etsy.
- When I actually read a book that’s been on my TBR for the longest time. It feels like such an accomplishment when I read something that I’ve wanted to read for a long time.
- Finding out when a favorite author has a new book coming out. It makes me really excited to find out when I get to read a new book by one of my favorite authors.
- When the bookish community does something awesome, like donating books to students in a particular area because it was banned from a school or when people donated money to keep the library in Ferguson open. I love hearing stories like that!
- Movie adaptations! I love seeing how books end up on the big screen.
- When the cover or title of a book is mentioned in the book! It’s just fun when it comes up in the book.
- When authors include playlists at the end of their books. I just love seeing what music they listened to while writing the book.