Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Random Assorted Thanksgiving Thoughts
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is in a couple of days! November went by so fast. I’m glad it’s a Thanksgiving freebie this week, because there are a lot of things and people I’m grateful for (and a couple of Thanksgivings I would want to attend).
- I am very thankful for Harry Potter. I’m not kidding when I say that it’s changed my life.
- My friends. They’re very, very cool people and I’m so glad I have them in my life.
- Family…particularly my grandparents, who are like parents to me.
- I would want to spend Thanksgiving with the Weasley’s. They are such a fun family, and the holidays with them seem like fun.
- I’d love to spend Thanksgiving in Night Vale. It would be weird and wacky but also fun.
- I am eternally grateful for NaNoWriMo. I don’t write fiction for most of year (November seems to be the only time I manage to make the time) but I love the community and the people who participate each year.
- I am thankful I live in a place where the weather is warm year-round.
- I am thankful for the book-blogging community. I don’t comment a lot, but I’m still glad to be part of the bookish internet.
- Yarn. Yarn makes me happy.
- Books also make me happy. Reading somehow makes everything better.