Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers share their own bookish top ten lists based on the topic of the week. You can check out Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I Want To Read This Fall
It’s fall, which is weird, because I don’t associate the high 80’s/low 90’s with fall, even though that’s sort of normal for where I live. But if I’m going to sit in a nice air-conditioned house with just enough energy to sit around and do nothing but read, these are the books I want to read!
- The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa. I want to read this so much, especially with how the last book ended.
- Winter by Marissa Meyer. I’ve been excited about this book for ages, and I need to know how it’s going to end. Especially after reading Fairest.
- House Of Leaves by Mark Danielewski. I’ve wanted to read House Of Leaves for a while, and fall seems to be the perfect time of year to read it.
- Packing For Mars by Mary Roach. I’m listening to The Martian right now, and it really makes me want to pick up Packing For Mars.
- The Heart Of Betrayal by Mary Pearson. Why I have not read this? I need to know what happens. And The Kiss Of Deception is awesome, so this is something I need to read this fall.
- Positive by Paige Rowl. This memoir about a girl born with HIV looks fascinating.
- Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix. It’s a mystery set in an IKEA-type store, and the print version apparently is designed to look like a catalog.
- Among The Janeites by Deborah Yaffe. This looks like a totally awesome book about the Jane Austen fandom.
- Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. It’s a series set in the same world as the Grisha series, and I can’t wait to read it!
- Welcome To Night Vale! I am so excited that the book is almost here, and I’m totally going for the audio book, because it’s narrated by Cecil, and you can’t go wrong with that! Also, if you’re not listening to Welcome To Night Vale, you should be. It’s delightful!