Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Ten Random Bookish Thoughts I’ve Had Recently
Today we get to pick our own topic, and I decided to go with 10 random bookish thoughts I’ve had recently.
- Why do I have 3 library cards? I’m not kidding, I have cards for 3 different library systems. One has 2 branches close to work plus one near a coffee shop I frequent, and two have branches near where I live, so it all makes sense in my weird mind.
- What is it with my and my weird need to have multiple copies of signed books? There’s the signed copy, and I usually have the e-book. Signed copy=the book that goes unread and looks pretty on my shelf while the digital copy is the one I actually read. I just don’t trust myself reading the signed copy.
- Why on earth did it only occur to me recently to have a pinterest board devoted to books I’ve actually read? Pinterest seems to be a good way to show that.
- I really need to organize the print books I have, they are in a not helpful order that makes it hard to find what I’m looking for.
- I’m confused as to why most of my Nook books were randomly moved to Nook cloud recently, which resulted me having to re-download most of the 500+ books on them. Weird, but things have been fine since, so no big deal…I hope.
- I really should review some of the cookbooks and crochet books I’ve been cooking and crocheting from. There are at least a couple I feel like I’ve used enough to review properly.
- Why do I not listen to more audio books? Why? They’re totally awesome.
- Reading print books are sort of weird…that’s how you know you read mostly digital.
- I talk about books a lot, but does coffee get a lot of mentions on my blog? No…this is weird for a blog called reading books with coffee, you’d think I’d talk about it more. This needs to be rectified!
- Books are my happy place.
5 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Random Bookish Thoughts”
Love this list! Great idea. Although I disagree on 8. I love print books. Nothing better. 🙂
I definitely like print for non-fiction, I just can’t do it digitally for some reason. It makes me wish I didn’t have to take into account physical space for anything I buy in print
I know a lot of people that keep bugging me about my attachment to Kindle (and ebooks in general). They feel like print is somehow superior. I agree that books smell nice and look great, but as long as I get the story, I would rather not lug several pounds of books with me on every flight and travel… 😀
As long as I can read, I’m a happy camper 🙂 And e-readers are nice, because I don’t have a lot of room for print, so it allows me to own books and not have to worry about if I have enough room
Pingback: Top Ten Tuesday: My Top Ten Favorite TTT Topics | wingedcreature reads