Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books From My Childhood/Teen Years I’d Love To Re-Visit
There are so many books that I read growing up that I loved and would love to re-read. But I’m also sort of scared to re-visit them because I feel like some of them won’t hold up. But at the same time, it would be so fun to re-read them as adult. This was such an easy list, and honestly, I had a hard time stopping at ten, but then we’d end up with a super-long list, so I pretty much went with the first ten I thought of!
- Baby Sitters Club
- Boxcar Children
- Flowers In The Attic
- The Sweet Valley High Books…and all of it’s variations
- the Ramona books by Beverly Cleary
- Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
- The American Girl books
- Pretty much anything by Lurlene McDaniel
- Sideways Stories From Wayside School