Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Five Books I Want To Read This Spring
Lately, I’ve been in a weird reading funk where I want to read but don’t have the energy to focus on anything. I’ve been reading, of course, but I just don’t have much energy to do anything except watch t.v. Still, there are a few books I want to read this spring!
- Adaptation by Malinda Lo. Partly because it’s the first selection for a new book club but I also really want to read more Malinda Lo after reading Huntress a while back. It also seems right up my alley.
- Disappear Home by Laura Hurwitz. I was definitely intrigued by Disappear Home when I saw it on netgalley, because stories about escaping from communes and cults always intrigue me.
- Down From The Mountain by Elizabeth Fixmer. I requested Down From The Mountain for the same reasons I requested Disappear Home, so I’m hoping I like both books!
- The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma. This seems like a very interesting ghost story! While I’m not the biggest fan of the big picture being slowly revealed, I still really want to know about the mysteries connecting the two girls.
- Prudence by Gail Carriger. I’m super-excited about this one! It’s her new book and it’s set in the same world as her Parasol Protectorate series and her Finishing School series. (And I’ll totally be talking about the book signing/launch party for the book that I’m going to tonight, which makes me even more excited!)