Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Getting From Santa
It’s almost Christmas! I can’t believe it. I would love it if these books mysteriously appeared under the tree and were from Santa…
- Prophecy by Ellen Oh. This one seems so interesting, and I totally wouldn’t mind getting it!
- The Art Of Brave. It’s one of my favorite Disney movies ever (top 5, along with Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Beauty And The Beast and Frozen), and this would be totally awesome to have.
- Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour. I’ve heard such good things, and it seems like my kind of book.
- Veil Of Rose by Laura Fitzgerald. This book (which is about a woman who moves from Iran to the U.S.) is different than my usual YA comfort zone, but it also sounds super interesting.
- Banana: The Fate Of The Fruit That Changed The World by Dan Koeppel. I know a book about bananas is super-weird and random, but I love bananas, and it really does seem interesting.
- Secret Keeper by Mitali Perkins. I’m very much intrigued by this book about a girl living in India, dealing with her father leaving India to find work in the U.S.
- The Oh She Glows Cookbook by Angela Liddon. I’ve wanted this cookbook for months!
- Horrotstör by Grady Hendrix. It’s a book set in an Ikea-type place, that looks like an Ikea catalog. How could you not want it?
- Positive: A Memoir by Paige Rawl. Ever since I saw this book about a teen bullied for being HIV-positive, I knew I wanted to read it.
- Homemade Decadence by Joy The Baker. I LOVE her first cookbook, and when I heard she was coming out with a second one, I wanted it immediately. (I am very sad I still don’t have it).