Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Characters I’d Want With Me On A Deserted Island
When I started thinking about this list, I had the hardest time with it! But 10 characters were really easy to come up with, because, well, it’s good to have all sorts of people with you. My list is definitely random, except for a couple of super-obvious choices (in my opinion), and there are definitely no limits to what the characters can do, because it’s my deserted island, and the characters I picked would totally have all of the abilities they would in their respective books.
- Hermione is one of the obvious answers, but she’s smart and she’s a witch, so she’d be great to have around.
- Katniss is the other obvious choice, but she’s good with a bow and arrow, so we’d be good as far as food goes.
- Four from Divergent. I need someone to swoon over,
- Etienne St. Clair from Anna And The French Kiss. You can never have too many hot guys to swoon over.
- Mia from The Princess Diaries. So I have someone to freak out with.
- Dr. Steiner from Ten Tiny Breaths. He is a very strange and unconventional psychiatrist, but you never know when you’re going to need one. Even if he can’t prescribe any medication, it can’t hurt.
- Perry from Under The Never Sky. He’s able to provide for the Tides no matter what’s going on, so he’d definitely be good to have around.
- Valek from Poison Study. You never know when an assassin/spy is going to come in handy.
- The Weasley Twins. They are pretty entertaining, which will make being on a deserted island a little bit easier to handle.
- Charlie Weasley. Apparently, Harry Potter characters are good to have around. Considering Charlie works with dragons, he’d be good to have around for all of the wild animals roaming around.
6 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I’d Want With Me On A Deserted Island”
Mia is a great one – I’d love to have her on my island too!
Mia is great!
Lol I was thinking about adding the Weasley twins too but I kind of maxed out on characters. Hermione and Katniss made my list too (and I def picked some guys to swoon over!). Great list!
New Bloglovin’ follower! 🙂
Amanda @ i solemnly swear
If I’m going to be on a deserted island, I’m really going to need some guys to swoon over! It was hard keeping it to 10.
I wanted to have someone from HP cause, ya know, magic. I have Four on my list too!
Magic makes so many things better!