Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely folks over at The Broke And The Bookish. Every week, bloggers from all over share their own top ten list based on the topic of the week. You can find all Top Ten Tuesdays here.
Top Ten Book Covers I’d Love To Have Framed As Art
There are some really interesting, amazing, beautiful book covers out there, and it be be amazing to have them hanging around the house. And while there are some great covers out there, some definitely work better as framed art than others. So here are my (11!) picks for covers I’d love to have frame as art.
- Cruel Beauty by Rosmund Hodges. There’s just something about the red and black that make this cover eye-catching.
- Queen Of Hearts by Colleen Oakes. I don’t know why I want this framed as art, but I think this would be awesome framed and hanging up.
- Wild Awake by Hilary Smith. While I thought Wild Awake was okay, I can’t help but want the cover framed. I just love the colors and how vibrant it is!
- Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara. I love the colors. Plus, there’s something about the snow and the tree that’s absolutely beautiful.
- That Time I Joined The Circus by A.G. Howard. I love the colors and the lights and everything going on in the cover.
- Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. We’re talking the redesigned one, which is actually really pretty. Pretty enough to be frame and on a wall somewhere in my house!
- Seeing Light by Michelle Warren. All of the covers in this series would be awesome as framed art, but this cover is my favorite in the series.
- The Unearthly Series by Cynthia Hand. They’re all so pretty that I honestly can’t pick which one I’d want. Besides, they’d look great as a collage.
- Wild Children by Richard Roberts. This is another cover that’s different, but it’s also a different I want hanging on my wall.
- Crash by Nicole Williams. There’s just something about the ballerina on a hardwood floor next to what appears to be Converse.
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. Because I couldn’t help but include an 11th cover! The Night Circus is a magical, dreamy book, and the cover goes so well with that!